Building a Karatbars business consists of 3 steps:
- Invitation - https://karatbars.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/60000136803
- Presentation - They watch that
- 3-way Conversation - edify your sponsor, edify your prospect, then let your sponsor answer their questions to see if this is right for them.
If this process is good enough for 3-time Mercedez-Benz qualifier Nitsa Nakos, it should be fine for us too!
Here is what you do to start networking:
- Join the Karatbars 1200 Facebook Group of Team Leader Terrence-Monroe: Brannon - https://www.facebook.com/groups/karatbars1200/
- At My Gold Rush Training ( http://www.mygoldrushtraining.com/
- Download the KB Universe Support Document
- Plug into the Success Resources
- Download the Weekly Schedule
- If you like the PGR Tracker you came across in the training, you can use that, I personally recommend our cloud-based Success Tracker: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JJ67bXnxlegnJuwSCDGt9Bi42-7N1dsurHK1q9sn72E/edit?usp=sharing But either will work, if you work the system.
- Use the invitations that I teach here: https://karatbars.freshdesk.com/a/solutions/articles/60000136803
- Follow up with: "Does this sound like something you'd like to know more about"? If they say yes, then schedule a 3-way with your upline. If they say no, fine. This is a sifting/sorting process not a convincing/selling process.
- Every week review your success tracker with your sponsor.